Car Park Operations
- The car park at your leased premises is operated by our appointed Car Park Management Companies.
- Please refer to "Directory of Phone Numbers" for the respective Car Park Management Company at your leased premises.
- You can contact them regarding any car park matters during the management office operating hours as mentioned on "Property Management" section.
- The car park systems are cashless – it is either full Electronic Parking System (EPS) or semi-EPS.
- The details of the Car Park Management Company and the car park charges are also displayed at the car park entrances.
Season Car Parking Policy
Applications and renewals of season permits are handled by respective Car Park Management Company at your leased premises.
There are two types of Season Parking permits:
Entitled Season Permits:
Entitled season permits are allocated on basis of one permit for every 250 square metres of area leased.
- Entitled Season Permits can only be purchased for a minimum of a 1-month to a maximum of 3-month period.
Conditional Season Permits:
These are permits over and above Entitled Season Permits and are subject to availability. Non-Conditional Season Permits can only be purchased for a 1-month period. The management reserves the right to withdraw the permit as and when the need arises.
- Season permits are sold on a calendar month basis and are valid from the first day to the last day of the month.
- All season permits have to be renewed at least 2 weeks before the expiry date.
- There are no pro-rata charges for season car park applications that commence after the first day of the month or refunds for terminations that take place before the last day of the month. For example, if your permit commences on the 15th of January, you are still required to pay for the whole month of January. Similarly if you terminate on the 15th of January, you will not be able to get a refund for the remainder of the month (in this case a refund for the period of 16th to 31st of January).
- Terms and Conditions governing the use of parking facilities applies.
Season Car Park Charges
Kindly contact the appointed Car Park Management Company at your location for details of the season car park charges as well as the terms and conditions.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The allocation of "Non-Conditional Season Permits" is made at our discretion. We reserve the right to reject the renewal of such permits without prescribing any reasons.
- The transfer of permit between vehicles is ONLY allowed if both vehicles belong to the same registered owner.
- The reservation of car park lots is prohibited. If you need to reserve any car park lots to facilitate your operations or events, please approach the respective Facility Management Company at your leased premises for assistance.
- We, the Landlord and our agents, shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages that may arise from the usage of the car parking facility.
- Car parks are open to the public.
- The hourly parking rates are displayed at the entrance to the property.